All painters and modelers be ready to show us and our Jury yours best jobs.
„Best Painted Model” Contest is divided into two categories.
- Infantry Category – hero or infantry unit,
- Vehicle Category – any landing mechanized vehicle, plane or chopper.
Moreover, there will be „Vox Populi Award” of which all participants will decide during special voting.
For each category winners our partners and sponsors prepared some nice gadgets.
Valuable prizes wait!!!
Best Painted Model Contest Rules
- Each participant of Central Europe Dust Championship can attend in “Best Painted Model” contest.
- The aim of the contest is to select best made and painted Dust Universe models.
- Participants should send declaration of participation to the contest through dedicated application form on cedc.dustbrothers.pl no later than 14th of August 2015.
- Participants may apply during first day of Central Europe Dust Championship (15th of August 2015) till 02.00 p.m. . In such a case participant must submit direct to a member of the jury or organizer.
- In case of any issues please, contact on email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Models must be prepared personally by participants.
- Models should base on Dust Tactics released units, vehicles or heroes.
- Models can be modified but still should be resemble to Dust Tactics released units, vehicles or heroes.
- In case of any controversy about the model final decision on admission to the contest is in hands of Jury.
- Contest is carried out in two following categories:
- Infantry – hero or infantry unit,
- Vehicle – any land mechanized vehicle, plane or chopper.
- Participant can show one model in each category.
- Places I, II, III will be selected in both categories.
- Additionally all presented models take part in “Vox Populi Award” contest without any category division.
- All models will be presented in specially prepared spot.
- If participant use model during Championship then his model should be available for viewing by Jury between battles and during breaks.
- Each model has dedicated ID number.
- Models evaluation and decision on winners will be made by Jury composed of:
- OIiver Zamfirescu – Dust Studio,
- Marek Laskowski – Dust Devils Poland,
- Paweł Makuch – Monstroys.
- Jury awards first, second and third position in both categories.
- There are no strict guidelines concerning rules of models evaluation.
- Jury decision based on subjective assessment of Jury members taking into account quality, attractiveness, innovative approach, composition and details of presented models.
- Jury decision is final without any option to protest.
Vox Populi Award
- Special “Vox Populi Award” for best painted model is announced at the end of Championship.
- Each Central Europe Dust Championship participant can take part in “Vox Populi Award” voting.
- Each participant can cast one vote on any model which is submitted to the „Best Painted Model” contest.
- Vote (Model ID number) has to be written on specially prepared paper sheet. All votes are collected in dedicated box for votes.
- Participants of „Best Painted Model” contest also may attend in the „Vox Populi” voting, but they can’t be voting for their models according to the “fair-play” principle.
- Jury count all votes and announce the winner.
- All winners (both contest categories and Vox Populi Award) are announced at the end of Central Europe Dust Championship in Sunday 16th of August 2015.